19 diciembre 2005

And Now For Something Completely Different ...


Just arrived in La Paz, safe & sound and as good as ever before. But during my lazy week at the Lago de Titicaca (more on that later), something happened back home ...

If you know me you how hard it is for me to leave center stage for someone else, especially in my own blog, but in this case I will stand aside with mucho gusto for:

TRISTAN

He´s the newborn baby of my nasty-but-very-close cousin Richard and his lovely girlfriend Talitha. I love him already !! (Tristan of course, not Richard). I really do feel like an uncle; tio Hans :-)
The happiest of lives to the little bugger and many fun and adventurous travels !

You can see some more of him here: http://www.durandal.nl/tristan
PS. And some more on the name Tristan in the links on the right

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

normally i dont like "fresh" babies, with that smear on them,and all blue. but he looks cute- only his arms a little blue. what happened?

miércoles, 21 diciembre, 2005  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home