11 diciembre 2005

Peru - Impressions

The adventure continues, but Peru is at an end ... after 69 days, 8300 km and 7000 soles. I loved las montañas, las ruinas and los niños who will always put a smile on your face. They are engraved in my mind. I endured the noise and the touts, which will fade away to be forgotten.

Muchas Muchas Gracias por all the great people I met: Martí(j)n, Ethel la Profesora, Rachelita with the eternal smile, Marieke, The Bloke from Oz, my faithful Samwise (Adriana ... Té !!), die Meuterer who had no chance against their Kapitän, Curious George, Alexia protector of all children, Lady Rose from Somerset, Little Bex and all others I forgot. Buen viaje, mis amigas y amigos !

And all the people that follow my small travels in this big continent, you can´t imagine how I enjoy your meddlings. Please stay tuned ! We will continue shortly, after these messages ...














2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

The picture Amy mentioned makes me want to remind you to make a carreer out of photography.

Daan

lunes, 12 diciembre, 2005  
Blogger Hans said...

The valley picture of the Huayhuash trek might be my favourite too, especially because that was the best time I had thusfar. Can you see the little camp down below ?

It was hard to choose which of the "niños" pictures to put up there. This one in Arequipa just beat the others :-)

martes, 13 diciembre, 2005  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home