31 marzo 2006

Impressions - Special Edition

I just had a great day here in Buenos Aires, having caught up with two of my favourite travelers, Sander & Maartje, on the last day of their 6 month journey. (So people in Holland: be nice to them when they get back tomorrow). I myself will hop into Uruguay tomorrow for a few days of beach relaxation to return later in the week for more of Buenos Aires´ delights

We partook in a healthy dosis of high culture in the MALBA museum of modern art, really trying to be serious about what we saw, but is was very hard ... anyway, much more serious was of course the Dutch queen´s visit to Buenos Aires yesterday and today. A fact you cannot avoid if people here find out you are Dutch. ("Your queen is here !!").

Talking about our past adventures, the three of us agreed that by far the best animals we saw here in Argentina were the penguins (the patagonian ducks for insiders), so here is a special edition of ´Impressions´ in their honour:













2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

The fifth from bottom up looks like me when I am doing my sit-ups.

I can see why you like them: they look cute, nosy and stubborn, just like you!

Daantje

ps Maybe you can catch a ride on Her Majesties Airforce 1?!

sábado, 01 abril, 2006  
Blogger Hans said...

Alas, I couldn´t come back home on her majesty´s private jet. No pets allowed.
Maybe Mr Kikker shouldn´t have jumped into her hat just before she put it on ...

lunes, 03 abril, 2006  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home