07 abril 2006

Uruguay - Impressions

Well ... that day on the beach did miss one important ingredient: The Sun. I fully blame the Belgians for this, traveling in a black cloud of bad luck not even Señor Hans can defeat, on top of which they decided to perform some kind of Belgian mating ritual, forcing me to witness it ...
Anyway, we did go the beach, and bought us some incredible sea side villas. And when checking out the yachts in the marina in the evening, we had a very close encounter with a couple of grumpy sea lions who protested in their own charming way that we were making way too much noise for that time of night.

But before everyone else is sleeping too, here are some "impressions" of Uruguay ...


















3 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Loved them (again). Particularly the raincoop and the men checking the girl (don't know why that sight caught your camera-attention).

Very curious about the belgian ritual......

sábado, 08 abril, 2006  
Blogger Hans said...

Both pictures were pure luck. It started pouring in Montevideo and I justed wanted to capture the girl running for cover. When I was taking it, I saw the "raincoop" on the bus and of course I had to smile.

With the other one, my target - believe it or not - was actually the row of lazy guys. Just at the right moment the girl passed and "snap", I got them.

Please don´t ask about the Belgian thing. I will have nightmares about that for years to come ...

sábado, 08 abril, 2006  
Blogger Hans said...

Hehe, the guys just watch ... and whistle ... and throw interesting remarks at you ...

domingo, 09 abril, 2006  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home